When is it?
The performance is a culmination of everything learnt throughout the year and gives our students an opportunity to perform on a stage for their friends and family, and even dress up in a costume.
There will be two performances this year.
- Performance 1: Sunday 24 November, 11am
- Performance 2: Sunday 24 November, 2pm
Preschool students (including Guardian students) will perform in 1 show only (to be advised by IWD).
Adults and Middle School Students (Primary & Secondary School students) will perform in both shows.
How much does it cost?
- Costumes for students participating in the end of year performance will be $85 per class.
This will be included in all Term 3 invoices.
- A $40 performance levy will be charged to cover a download of the performance and 1 program per student. Additional programs can be purchased at the performance for $10.
This will be included in all Term 4 invoices.
Important Dates for 2023
The following commitments are required to participate in the Annual Performance:
- All School Rehearsal at the Studio: Saturday 9 November 2024 (AM Cast)
- All School Rehearsal at the Studio: Saturday 16 November 2024 (PM Cast)
- All School Dress/Technical Rehearsal at the Theatre: Saturday 23 November 2024
- Performance at the Theatre: Sunday 24 November 2024
Further information will be provided to parents in Term 3.
Who can participate?
All students who attend regular dance classes are able to participate in the Annual Performance.
Please note: All students must confirm (via costume payment and signed form) before Saturday 19 August 2024.
Due to ordering of costumes we are unable to accept any late requests to participate.
Where is it?
At: Frank FitzGerald Auditorium
St Bernard’s College
41 Rosehill Road, Essendon